Currently I am a Group Creative Director at Amazon in Seattle where I oversee the global marketing creative for Amazon's entertainment initiatives.
Throughout my career I've learned many things. Like, how to hire interstate movers who won't steal your couch. Or, how to weather a New England winter. But mostly I've learned how to manage creative teams in the making of insightful, original content for tech, entertainment, advertising agencies and brands alike.
My work has been recognized by The One Show, PromaxBDA, Communication Arts, The Addys, The Effie Awards, Luerzer's Archive, Adweek, Creativity Online, Entertainment Weekly and of course, my Mom.
You can find my resume below, and I encourage you to contact me with any questions.
Group Creative Director / Amazon / Seattle, WA / 2016 - Present
· Oversaw over 100MM in global creative development for Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Music, entertainment partnerships, and emerging devices and services for the U.S. and Mexico.
· Managed multiple internal creative teams and external agencies in the creation of award-winning and highly effective international campaign work.
· Built collaborative interdepartmental relationships in the development and presentation of creative deliverables to company leadership.
· Exceeded year over year efficiency goals for Fire TV mass advertising by +20%.
· Launched the Compra Como un Experto campaign in Mexico resulting in Amazon ranking #1 in new customer conversion and positive customer sentiment during Mexico’s 2017 Hot Sale event.
· Lead Amazon’s 6-spot 2017 Super Bowl campaign from brief to final delivery in 15 days.
· Oversaw Couchland, Fire TV’s long-form digital content series and social program garnering millions of views of over 300 individual assets.
Vice President Creative Director / Viacom / New York, NY / 2012 - 2016
· Managed the 20 person Logo TV On-Air Promo and MTV Co-Branded Marketing departments in the development of all promotional campaigns.
· Oversaw a 47% ratings increase across key demos during the highest-rated and most social years in Logo TV history.
· Lead the award-winning rebranding of Logo TV’s visual and editorial identity across all channels.
· Developed show packaging for all Logo originals including the complete redesign of the award show identity for Logo Trailblazer Honors from the logo mark to physical trophy.
· Created the MTV Snackable Promo Library, a collection of turn-key creative concepts for Viacom advertising partners, resulting in millions of dollars in additional revenue.
Associate Creative Director / Draft FCB / New York, NY / 2011 – 2012
· Developed integrated advertising campaigns for The United States Office of National Drug Control Policy, Oreo, Velveeta, Beiersdorf International & Jamaica Tourism.
· Launched Unwasted Weekend, a teen anti-drug program comprised of weekly challenges consisting of multiple media partnerships, social activations, celebrity endorsements, user-generated content and promotional contests and events.
· Oversaw the redesign and launch of abovetheinfluence.com and ONDCP’s social presence resulting in a 300% increase in web traffic and followers of Above The Influence’s social pages.
Art Director / Arnold Worldwide / Boston, MA / 2007 – 2011
· Produced integrated Advertising campaigns for Progressive Insurance, Panasonic, Fidelity investments, New Balance, Volvo International, Southern Comfort, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey and Citizen’s Bank.
· Crafted pop-up retail experiences for Progressive Insurance’s “Faces of Pride” campaign that connected GLBT customers via Facebook photo albums.
· Launched the Flo the Progressive Girl Facebook page that has garnered over 5 million fans.
· Conceived the Shot of Comfort campaign for Southern Comfort, included packaging redesign, mobile and tablet apps, and interactive digital components.
Art Director / JWT / New York, NY / 2005 – 2007
· Created integrated Advertising campaigns for Smirnoff Vodka, Unilever, Stride Gum, Diamond Trading Company, HSBC Bank, Schick, Rolex and Domino’s pizza.
· Successfully won the new business pitch to launch Stride Gum globally, the most successful new product launch in Cadbury Adams’ history.
· Developed a national Anti-Meth campaign for Partnership for a Drug-Free America which led to a measurable change in the using-behavior of addicts across America.
· Launched Sunsilk Color Boost products nation-wide with the integrated Color Showdown campaign across multiple forms of new media.
AWARDS & HONORS
The Addy’s – Gold – Amazon Channels
BDA/Promax – Logo’s 30 Isn’t a Drag Marathon, Logo Redesign, Rupaul’s Drag Race S8
The One Show – Silver Pencil – Partnership for a Drug Free America
Communication Arts Awards Annual - Partnership for a Drug Free America
The Effie Awards - Stride Gum & Progressive Insurance
Adweek - Sunsilk Color Showdown
Entertainment Weekly - Ad Icon of the Century - Flo the Progressive Girl
Creativity Media and Interactive Awards – Bing , United States FDA & GEICO Insurance
B.S. in Advertising / University of Texas / 2004 / Austin, TX